I am an accredited practitioner of the Feng Shui Society and an advanced practitioner of the Feng Shui Academy, having been trained by teachers with an international reputation including Robert Sachs, William Bloom and Jon Sandifer.
I am currently Secretary of the Feng Shui Society Executive Committee.
Over the 15 years that I have been involved in Feng Shui, I have become even more passionate about it with the amazing changes that I have witnessed when Feng Shui recommendations have been used to transform homes and businesses. Every client has different needs, expectations and objectives and I love using this fantastic practice to enable and help the client to make the changes they yearn for and reach their goals; whether it is in their business or their home life.
After Leeds University, I pursued a successful career in education, as department head and Teacher Governor, retiring early to follow a career as a consultant in Feng Shui. As well as a background in education, I am also a director of a small European property company. I have also been Secretary of the Feng Shui Society of the UK for the last few years.
With over fifteen years experience,
I can offer….
- A holistic approach to consultations, delivered by listening, exploring the issues and together finding solutions that can change the future
- An effective, practical and professional approach to Feng Shui
- A variety of consultations for all types of businesses, homes and gardens and personal spaces
- An in-depth report compiled of logical and economical recommendations tailored to meet the needs of the client
- Continued support long after the consultation
Current Feng Shui experience includes working with
- professional firms
- large & small businesses
- businesses run from the home
- a variety of groups to give talks and workshops as well as being invited by BBC local radio to speak on the subject
Situated in the Manchester and Cheshire area, I am happy to travel throughout the United Kingdom and internationally to carry out Feng Shui consultations.